Processing of personal data
POLICY – Processing of personal data
This policy has been established 2018-05-01, for Kompauto Nordic AB, 556250-7698
We protect your privacy. You should be able to feel secure when you entrust us with your personal information, therefore, we have established this policy.
It is based on current data protection legislation and clarifies how we work to protect your rights and your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we process your personal information, what we use it for, who can access it and under what conditions.
What personal information do we process?
- Personal Name
- Company name
- Company registration number
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Information that you self-registered
How do we access your personal information?
The information we request is to provide you with the best possible service around our products, so that we can contact you when we have specific offers, share invitations to tradeshows or other events. You have the right at any time to revoke your consent, close your customer account or cancel your newsletter subscription. We will then no longer process your personal data or obtain new unless it is needed for to complete our obligations under contract or law.
- Information that you provide to us directly
- Information recorded when you shop on our website, ask for product info / quotation or ask for other support from us via our website or via social media
- Information we receive from public records
- Information we receive when you sign up for newsletters or other mailing lists
- Information we receive when you are answering surveys
- Information we receive when you contact us, applies for employment or visiting us
A cookie is a file that is saved on your computer after you have visited a website. This allows the site to remember information about your visit, such as what language you want to use and other settings. It will make your next visit easier, and the site will be more useful.
Kompauto Nordic AB